Vision and Mission
Why Dr. IT Group of Institutes?
- (1). Dr IT Group of Institutes is rated among top 150 Business Schools from 1500 business Schools in India by “ Times Group”
- (2). We have been ranked A+++ B-School by Just Career.
- (3). Dr. IT Group of Institutes was honored by Indian Solidarity Council with “ Glory of Bharat Vidya Gold Model Award” and a “ Certificate of Excellence”
- (4). We have been conferred with “Indra Gandhi Vidya Gold Medal Award” and ‘ Certificate of Excellence’ by International Institute of Education & Management [IIEM]
- (5). Dr IT Group of Institutes was judged as the Best Institute for 2011 by MSME (Regd) Punjab
- (6). We are very proud of our Excellent Placements. [ Nearly 100%]
- (7). “Dr IT Social and Cultural Centre” campaigns for various social schemes of the Union Government such as Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Mission, Swachha Bharat Abhiyaan. We also apprise our students and public at large against drug addiction and for inculcation of universal human values and also for discharging corporate social responsibility.
- (8). Various types of employability trainings supported by National Initiatives like DDU-GKY( Deen Dayal Upadhaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana) and PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana)are conducted in our Banur campus. They have further strengthened our Vision-Mission and Value system for achieving the desired cultural change in the organization by serving the humanity. After completion of the trainings the candidates are absorbed in the in-house processes being managed by Dr IT Group in their centers.
- (9). Constant and consistent focus on management education creating real-life situations and contexts in class rooms and in open-air theatre.
- (10). Strong academia-industry interface. Regular exposure of corporate culture through industry visits. Guest lectures by high profile national and international corporate individuals and reputed professors from top ranking Universities.
- (11). Most updated and ultra-modern laboratories catering to the needs of Diploma students in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Communications, Computer Engineering, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning and Automobile.
- (12). Separate hostel for boys and girls with excellent ambiance and with well equipped gym facility, homely environment with parental care.
- (13). Fleet of own buses to and fro from Ambala, Patiala, Panchkula, Chandigarh and Mohali.
- (14). Dr IT Times – a Journal to disseminate opinion, views, ideas and concepts.
Awards For Excellence
Dr IT Group of Institutes is just a few kilometers drive from Chandigarh which is one of the best-planned cities in India, with world-famous architecture and elitist quality of life that is unparalleled. As the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana, and also the seat of Chandigarh Union Territory, it is clean and green city. The face of modern India, Chandigarh, is the manifestation of a dream that Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister envisioned and Le Corbusier executed to its minutest detail meticulously. Chandigarh is a rare epitome of modernization co-existing with nature’s endowment. It is here that the trees and plants are as much a part of the construction plans as the buildings, parks, green belts and the roads. Chandigarh is fondly called the cultural capital of the region. Many artists and writers live in the city. The frequently held exhibitions, and performances by singers, dancers, musicians and actors have ingrained among city residents a taste and augmented desire for the best in performing visual and plastic arts besides literary encounters.